- Payment and/or your signature constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Following receipt of your booking and payment, you will receive an email to confirm your booking. Please ensure that your email address is supplied otherwise we will be unable to confirm your booking.
- Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
– Up to 2 weeks prior to date of booking – full refund
– 1 week prior to date of booking – 50% refund
– Less than 1 week prior to date of booking – no refund
- In the event of illness or injury, days at Super Sports Camps will be held as credit days, for up to 12 months.
- Parents/Guardians are required to accompany their child(s) to the ‘sign in’ desk for registration each morning. Likewise, parents/guardians are required to ‘sign out’ their child(s) at the end of each day. If this is not possible, please contact the Director at Dan@supersportscamps.co.uk to make alternative arrangements.
- Early drop-off and late pick-up hours must only be used by those who have paid for the service.
- Super Sports Camps Ltd nor any of its staff, nor persons involved with the organisation accepts liability for any losses or damage to personal belongings.
- Children may bring their mobile phones to our camps, however Super Sports Camps will not take any responsibility for loss, damage or theft. We do not allow children to be on their phones throughout the day, phones must only be used before or after the coaching hours, during drop-off/pick-up.
- Super Sports Camps Ltd reserves the right to modify a programme due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Super Sports Camps Ltd reserves the right to cancel sessions due to low registration numbers, adverse weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances. If this does occur we will offer alternative arrangements that will include an alternative activity, venue or full refund.
- Super Sports Camps Ltd reserves the right to exclude any player from attending future days, if they are found in breach of the ‘Player Code of Conduct’, which can be found on the website.
- If a parent or guardian would like to make a complaint to Super Sports Camps Ltd, they should make the situation known to the Camp Director, Dan Super. Alternatively, contact Super Sports Camps by phone or email.
- Although Super Sports Camps Ltd will take every reasonable step to avoid injuries being suffered by participants, there is an inherent risk of injury whilst playing competitive sport at Super Sports Camps.
- By making payment and/or signing the booking form, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed above and have custody and control of him/her and you confirm that you have read and accept all of our Terms and Conditions.