SUPER SPORTS CAMPS
The Rugby Coaching Team at Super Sports Camps offer a well-structured and dynamic programme, providing players aged 6-16 the opportunity to develop their game through fun activities and drills.
The programme has been built to cater for all players, no matter their skill level or playing experience; be it tag rugby or full contact.
Our coaches are all RFU qualified, with lead coaches to at least level 2. Coaches are current players of the modern game, with County, Regional and National honours.
To meet the Rugby Coaching Team, visit our Coaches page.
The Super Sports Rugby Programme will cover:
- Core Skills Development;
- Ball handling, passing & receiving, movement with & without the ball, 1v1, 2v1…
- Contact Work;
- Tackling technique, rucking, mauling, carrying the ball…
- Game Understanding;
- Game management, team positions, set piece plays, Laws of the Game…
- Rugby Qualities;
- Team work, discipline, respect, enjoyment, sportsmanship, determination…
- Strength & Conditioning;
- Speed, power, agility & footwork, muscular strength…
Super Sports Rugby Masterclasses:
- Position specific backs sessions
- Forwards scrums & line outs
- Place kicking
- Drop kicking
- Spin passing & offloading
To play Rugby at Super Sports Camps, players must bring:
- Gum shield
- Rugby boots
DO YOU NEED A MOUTH GUARD??? For your Super Sports discount follow this link: https://www.orthodonticexcellence.co.uk/treatments/mouthguards/
If you have any questions about Rugby at Super Sports Camps, please email us at email@example.com