Super sports CAMPS 2020
Super Sports Camps offers fun, professional and elite level coaching in Hockey, Rugby, Football, Cricket, Netball, Tennis and Dance/Gymnastics.
Operating at Solihull School, each player can either focus on their number one sport – OR – combine 2 or more sports, creating their very own ‘Super Camp’. Perfect for passionate and enthusiastic children who LOVE their sport.
07:00 - 08:00
08:00 - 08:45
08:45 - 09:00
09:00 - 15:45
15:45 - 16:00
16:00 - 17:00
17:00 - 18:00
£33 per day
Standard Day: 8:45am to 4:00pm
10% Early booking discount*
10% Sibling discount
We DO accept Childcare Vouchers
*Available until 01/04/20
793 Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 3DJ
Use the car park opposite the Morrison’s Supermarket
Early Booking Discount Ending In...
WHAT TO BRING
- Packed lunch – Strictly No Nuts!!
- Medication – to be handed in at registration.
- Sports playing kit
- Sport specific equipment; boots, trainers, sticks, racquets, cricket bats…
(sticks, bats & racquets can be provided for those who do not bring their own).
- Gumshield – for participation in rugby and hockey.
- Shin pads – for participation in football and hockey.
- Lots of Water
- Sun cream & cap / waterproofs (if required)
- Signed players ‘Code of Conduct Form’
All players will receive a free ‘Official Super Sports Training Shirt’
DO YOU NEED A MOUTH GUARD?
Orthodontic Excellence is the proud sponsor of Super Sports and they offer a custom made mouthguard service that you can utilise at the practice, and as an added extra they would like to offer you £5 off.
- 2 x Astroturf pitches
- 5 x Rugby pitches
- 4 x Football Pitches
- 4 x Netball Courts
- Cricket pitches & Cricket nets
- Sports Hall
- Squash Courts
- Secure changing rooms